[NetDev-People] parking logistics

Christie Geldart christie at ambedia.com
Mon Jul 9 13:18:02 UTC 2018

Hi Sowmini,

That is a good question. There are many parking options around that area for both long term and short term. I have put to gather a list of possibilities which you can find here: https://netdevconf.org/wiki/doku.php?id=0x12:parking <https://netdevconf.org/wiki/doku.php?id=0x12:parking>

See you all very soon!

Christie Geldart
Event Coordinator, NETDEV 0x12
(514)746-0223