[NetDev-People] 0x12: Accommodation offer

Jamal Hadi Salim jhs at mojatatu.com
Mon Jul 9 11:48:50 UTC 2018

If you havent booked your hotel yet or want to save and
can still cancel your hotel, a very kind Montrealer is
offering accommodation on their spare bedroom.
For privacy reasons, ping me and I will forward you to them.

The location is approximately ~30 min away from Netdev conference
via public transports - but not to worry about getting lost
your host is going to the conference as well.

The hosts are offering bed and breakfast to one person (or 2 if they
sleep in the same bed).
They have a cat and a dog so cannot accommodate people who are allergic
to them.

cheers,
jamal